Online Bankruptcy Services

Schedule Calls and Make Online Payments to 

Michael E. Plummer & Associates


At Michael E. Plummer & Associates, we are looking out for our clients during this difficult time.  

In order to continue to serve you, we will be offering phone consultations for all of our bankruptcy services.


The court has given temporary permissions which will allow us to serve bankruptcy client needs via telephone, electronic signatures, and online payments.


Clients are able to begin the bankruptcy process and get ready to file with our help through phone consultations and email, without having to come into the office. We can also accept document submission online or through email and fax.



Use the buttons below to make a credit card, debit card, or e-payment on your Michael E. Plummer & Associates Client account

Make a Payment

1. Choose Amount

2. Enter billing information

3. Checkout using Debit Card or Echeck from your checking account information. 

NOTE: You cannot use a credit card that you intend to include as a debt in the bankruptcy proceeding. 

“Client acknowledges that the firm is not allowed to accept a credit card payment for attorney’s fees from a debtor/bankruptcy client who intends to list such payment of fees on a credit card as a debt in a bankruptcy proceeding.”

To file, You will need the following: 

1. Documents:

We will need the following documents to file your case. If you don't have them all feel free to come by and we can discuss your issues and get the documents later. 

  • 2018-2019 federal and state returns (2019 if completed)

  • Recorded deed to home (if you own or are purchasing)

  • Recorded mortgage(s) from Courthouse records room in the county in which property is located (For Hamilton County, OH, residents, we can get your Deed and mortgage on line, so we will save you a trip to the Courthouse)

  • Title to your motor vehicle showing the liens, if any

  • Paystubs in order from the prior six months - to current in order, please.

  • All the bills you have. If you don't have a bill, just write their name on a sheet of paper I have 50,000 addresses of creditors. One bill from each creditor is ok, not ten bills from Saint Elizabeth, for example. The amount you owe is also not important, as long as I send them a letter they will be discharged.


2. Credit Report

Please go to and get ONE of your three free reports that will make sure all your bills are included


3. Proof of Credit Counseling

Go to and do online credit counseling for 14.95 it takes about an hour and bring the completion certificate.


Payment Of Legal Fees And Court Costs

If you want to pay the fees for a Chapter 7 in advance the total legal fee is 660.00 (typically) and court costs is 335.00 or 995.00 will pay your costs in full. You can make payments at an amount convenient to you and can start referring your creditors to us today.


However, if you desire to file your case now by paying the 335.00 federal court costs down, then we can set up the fee of 900.00 over a three month period. You would pay 335.00 court costs down then 300.00 when your case is filed, 300.00 on or before your court date in 30 days and the balance of 300.00 would be due 30 days later.


If You Have Been Garnished over $600.00 within the last 90 days we can usually recover your money for a small additional fee and that can be applied to the legal fee and any balance due refunded to you.


If you are filing Chapter 13, you may only be required to pay the federal filing fee of 310.00 down to file your case (depending on the circumstances). The legal fees are set by the Bankruptcy Court and are paid from your monthly plan payment over a period of up to 60 months.

I have filed over 50,000 cases and this is the only law I have practiced for over 25 years. I do not file divorces or lawsuits or do Deeds or Wills; I only practice this area of law.

Michael E. Plummer & Associates 

Affordable and Experienced • Call Michael E. Plummer & Associates Today

Call 859-581-5516 , toll free at 877-790-2233 or e-mail our bankruptcy lawyers to discuss your situation.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.